Sunday, February 7, 2010

So I have to clear up a few things. In my title, Tsoleas is pronounced Cho-les, it's my nana's last name, it's Greek. This post is actually my first post, the one above was done by Anisah, and my title was done by Lynsey. Oh yeah and this isn't my first blog ever. I have another one from my time in Costa Rica- erinnoble.blogspot.com
Speaking of Costa Rica, I had a dream last night about one of the babies from the orphanage I worked at- Mar Darling.

Isn't she beautiful?

It's been a little over a year since I saw them and my dream last night made me realize how much I still miss them.

4 comments:

  1. She is beautiful! And you don't look too bad, either :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thats something great -does that mean you speak fluent espanish too?

    My family is orginally from Failaka, a small island in the Arabian Sea - Alexander the Great and his followers had control of it for centuries, so many Greek ruins still there to this day! We call it 'Ikarus' in Greek

    I will definately need assistance from Anisah on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anisah: Why thankyou!
    Ansari: Thanks! When I was down there I became almost fluent in spanish, but now I've lost alot of it. I can read spanish and understand it really well, but I have trouble actually speaking it.
    That's so cool! I always forget about Alexander the Great lol.
    Yeah, Anisah's a pro at this blogging stuff. Lynsey is good too,she made my title

    ReplyDelete
  4. love getting props for your AMAZING title. :)
    that little girl is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete